Description of the lab
The group specializes in HW and SW solutions for cyber security, collaborative caching, and making decisions under uncertainty
- Working with a dedicated, highly motivated instructor, with 20+ years of experience in teaching and instructing students.
- Dynamic and creative work that involves mathematical analysis, algorithmic design, and programming.
- Researching topics at the cutting edge of technology.
- Doctoral degree in related areas.
- At least two publications in refereed journals or top-level conferences.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Experience in programming (Python/Matlab/Java).
How to apply:
Send to email@example.com the following:
- A Cover Letter
- A CV including a list of publications
- Contact information of 2-3 potential referees