Our group focuses on a central problem in Chemical Engineering: quantitatively predicting the reactivity of various chemical systems. We are developing simulation technology to solve practical problems in the crossroads of the Chemical Engineering discipline and Applied Energy research. Particularly, we are interested in scalable novel low-carbon approaches to the global energy and environmental crises, contributing to the development of alternative fuels and raw material synthesis from CO2 and natural gas.
We welcome prospective postdoctoral applicants.
- PhD in Engineering, the Physical Sciences, or a related field
- Some background and training in electronic structure calculations (DFT & wave function methods)
- Demonstrated relevant accomplishments
- A working style that demonstrates initiative and a willingness to take on considerable individual responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a teaming environment
- Some background in software development (preferably Python, Bash, git)
For more information, please visit our website (https://dana.net.technion.ac.il/) and feel free to contact Alon (email@example.com).