The Road to My Own Advanced Lab
From Postdoc in the US to My Own Lab in Israel: Valuable Advice from Zuckerman STEM Scholars who Succeeded
All sessions are conducted in Hebrew.
We at the Zuckerman STEM Leadership Program, together with Science Abroad, recognize the challenges you face when transitioning from a postdoc abroad to your own independent lab in Israel. Several of our successful Zuckerman Faculty Scholars have graciously agreed to share their experiences with you. Using their insights, we’ve created a series of 5 webinars to help ease your transition.
- Prioritizing conflicting tasks: How do you juggle research, grant proposals, teaching, and managing your staff?
- Preparing for the next stage: How can you enlist your postdoc colleagues to help?
- What’s the best way to recruit lab staff?
- What are best practices for managing a budget?
- Who should you consult for advice?