The position involves performing theoretical research in coding theory
focusing mainly on:
- coding over networks
- coding in interactive settings
- applications to secure coding over networks
- reliability of computations in noisy environments
- distributed computations
The postdoctoral position is for 1 year and could be extended by an additional year
contingent upon funding and satisfactory performance.
Applicants should ideally have background in coding theory, information theory or distributed algorithms,
be highly motivated and mathematically capable.
Applications should include
- a CV with a list of publications,
- a short research statement,
- names and contact information of 2–3 potential references.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org