- Multidisciplinary approach to Musculoskeletal pathologies- mechanics, biomarkers and structure.
- Wearables systems for rehab and motion tracking
- Algorithm development in Wearable Systems
- Vibrotactile Feedback Systems
- Subject motion analysis testing- wearable system and state-of-the-art motion capture.
- Big data- motion data collection and machine learning analysis.
We are seeking a postdoc with experience and interest in biomechanics, motion analysis, mechatronics, robotics, signal processing, image processing, algorithm development and machine learning. Interest in developing applications (iOS) for monitoring and evaluating motion analysis, python IMU data analysis, multi-sensor system design and machine learning algorithms for movement classification.
Applicants with backgrounds in electrical engineering/ biomedical engineering or computer science are encouraged to apply. Advantage- clinical research experience.
Principal Duties and Skills:
- Perform data collection and properly analyze results
- Prepare and submit manuscripts of their work for publication
- Train and mentor lab colleagues
- Subject Testing and recruitment
- Knowledge of relevant analysis software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organizational skills
1. Brief summary of qualifications, relevant experience, research interests, and a personal introduction
3. Name and email addresses of 2 references
5. Relevant publications (advantage)